- Link detached two bedroom house
- Picturesque and sought after harbour village location
- Reversed accommodation, light, modern and well presented throughout
- Entrance hall and two bedrooms to ground floor
- Bathroom and open plan kitchen/lounge/diner to first floor
- Parking space to front
- Attractive elevated patio garden with rural views
This is a link detached, two bedroom, reversed accommodation house, light and well presented throughout, with the benefit of parking to front and elevated garden to rear, a real rarity in this popular harbour village location.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall and two bedrooms to the ground floor, with open plan lounge/kitchen/diner and modern fitted bathroom to the first floor. The property also has electric heating and double glazing.
Not only does this property boast its own parking space, it also has a delightful elevated rear garden, commanding distant rural views.
The historic fishing village of Mevagissey, nestled between Pentewan Valley and Gorran Haven, is full of charm with cobbled streets packed with a great variety of cafes, restaurants and gift shops, leading to the picturesque working harbour. There is also a convenience store, post office, doctors surgery, pharmacy and infant/junior school.
Combining this property's accommodation, location, parking and garden, it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people, particularly those looking for a holiday let investment, and early appointments to appraise internally are advised.