- Generous level building plot
- Tucked away residential cul-de-sac setting
- Popular and highly regarded residential location
- Outline planning reference PA19/06803
- Conditional planning for single detached dwelling
- Potential for sizeable three/four bedroom property
- Irregular shaped almost triangular plot
- Maximum length measurement 130ft
- Excellent self build or builder resale
A generous level individual building plot for a single detached dwelling, occupying a tucked away inner cul-de-sac setting within one of St Austell's popular and highly regarded residential locations on the eastern fringe of the town, great location for the family being within easy distance schools, college and a good range of amenities, and being little over one mile from St Austell's main town centre.
Outline planning reference PA19/06803 providing outline consent with all matters reserved for the construction of a single detached dwelling. The plot is almost triangular in shape, with the major measurements being maximum length 130ft, base boundary 78ft, side boundary to neighbouring property 70xft.
This plot represents a good opportunity for a self build project to create a bespoke dwelling to purchaser's own design ideas, or potential for a local builder with a view for resale.
This plot is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people and early enquiries/appointments to appraise are advised.