- Tucked away level building plot
- Established former rear garden setting
- Outline planning ref PA19/10211
- Proposed three bedroom dormer style house
- Plot measures approx 68' x 32' (20.71m x 9.75m)
- Excellent self build or builder resale
- Popular rural village of Trewoon
A well proportioned individual level building plot for a single detached dwelling, proposals for an appealing three bedroom dormer house are attached and able to be viewed on Cornwall Council's planning portal under planning reference PA19/10211.
The plot forms part of the former rear garden of 29 Tremewan, accessed via a rear service lane and right of way driveway, several new build properties have been established in the immediate surrounds.
This plot is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people being considered equally suited for a self build project to create a bespoke dwelling to the purchaser's own design ideas, or potential for a local builder with a view to resale.
Appointments to appraise in detail are advised.