- Building plot in wooded setting
- Rural hamlet Trethowel outskirts St Austell
- Elevated sloping plot
- Planning approval reference PA19/03765
- Permission in principle one residential dwelling
- Sloping site may suit split level style residence
- Plot measures approximately 90ft x 40ft
- Appealing tucked away rural hamlet setting
- Ideal self build bespoke rural property
- Potential local builder project resale
Approached via a shared tree lined stoney lane within the tiny rural hamlet of Trethowel, providing a tucked away wooded rural setting, with the convenience of being some just 1.5 miles from St Austell town centre.
This established former garden plot slopes upwards from front to rear with appealing trees and woodlands in the immediate surrounds, established hedging, walling and fencing boundaries.
The plot measures approximately 90ft in length and 40ft in width and has the benefit of permission in principle approval reference PA19/03765 for one residential dwelling.
The site may well suit the family seeking to create their own bespoke dwelling or alternatively a local builder with a view to resale.
The plot is well defined with established boundaries, sloping from from front to back commanding an easterly front aspect. There is a useful stone built store in the upper right hand corner.
Combining this plots appealing setting and potential, it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people and early enquiries are advised.