- Large building plot rural outskirts Par
- Close proximity Par beach and facilities
- Links to neighbouring sailing port of Fowey
- Outline planning PA19/05163
- Site measures approximately 100ft by 40ft
- Potential for sizeable detached dwelling
- Ideal self build to create an individual bespoke residence
This is a sizeable plot offering potential for a generous detached dwelling, in close proximity to the large sandy beach, coastal headland walks and good range of amenities at Par, and with links to the highly regarded neighbouring sailing port of Fowey.
Grant of outline planning permission Ref: PA19/05163 for the construction of a single dwelling.
This plot offers an excellent opportunity for a self build bespoke dwelling.
The plot measures approximately 100ft by 40ft set back with pavement and grass verge from Polmear Hill and with hedging and grass verge to rear backing onto a private road owned by Imerys.
The plot dips down from its boundaries necessitating some infill landscaping and build up on base.
Agent's note: This development will be liable for a charge under the Community Infrastructure Levy. Zone 1. We understand that this could be exempt for the self build owner occupier, subject to checking an necessary compliance approvals.