- Rural village building plot
- Delightful rural village of Polgooth
- Elevated setting adjoining fields to rear
- Outlook over village to front
- Outline planning reference PA18/10527
- Sloping terraced site
- Irregular shape, major front dimension approximately 80ft
- Ideal self build bespoke rural property
- Potential local builder project resale
This is an individual build opportunity within the popular and highly regarded rural village of Polgooth, an elevated setting adjoining fields to rear and an outlook towards the village to the front.
The plot is approached over an old farm lane (which currently serves two other properties and the land behind) and is, in fact, the terraced upper rear garden of the bungalow Whitegate Farm, a terraced sloping site suitable for a dormer style residence, possibly split level.
The plot is an irregular almost semi-circular shape, the main front boundary measuring approximately 80ft.
Outline planning permission for a single detached dwelling approved under application PA18/10527.
This site may well suit the family seeking to create their own bespoke dwelling or alternatively a local builder with a view to resale.
Agents Note - We are advised that mains services are available close by.