- Building plot in rural village
- Numerous mature trees in immediate surrounds
- Approval of the detail planning PA21/02900 (PA19/04800 original)
- Impressive four bedroom reversed accommodation house with two balconies
- Detailed planning approval and building regulation approval, mains services available close by
- The plot is not liable for CIL payment
- A contaminated land investigation done and clear
- Ideal self build or local builder resale
* BUILDING PLOT * A largely prepared individual building plot with detailed planning approval and building regulation approval, within a rural village setting with numerous trees in the immediate surrounds.
Original planning PA19/04800 and subsequent detailed planning PA21/02900 for an impressive reversed accommodation four bedroom family house with two of the bedrooms having en-suite facilities. Spacious first floor accommodation with both the large lounge and kitchen/dining room opening to balconies. The excavated nature of the plot will allow for some terraced gardens and landscaping including hard standing parking.
We are advised that the plot is not required to make a CIL payment and that the contaminated land investigation has been undertaken and has come back successful and clear, we also understand that mains water, drainage and electric are in close proximity.
With the benefit of detailed planning and building regulation approval this is a project that could be quickly undertaken and represents and excellent opportunity for a self build project or local builder with view to resale.
Appointments to appraise in detail are advised.