like us on facebook  
Tel: 01726 77748
Email: info@burrowsestateagents.co.uk
telephone us
email us
like us on facebook

Property Search

Curtice Close, St Austell £90,000

  • Affordable discounted Section 106 property
  • Two bedroom ground floor apartment
  • Light and spacious accommodation
  • Popular modern development within St Austell
  • Communal entrance hall, apartment hallway
  • Open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen
  • Two bedrooms, bathroom
  • Gas central heating, double glazed
  • Allocated parking
  • Communal garden

This is a well presented, two bedroom, ground floor apartment, in a popular and recently constructed complex within the residential development of Lovering Fields. The property is a Section 106 affordable apartment, initially offered to local buyers only, with 75% being sold, the remaining 25% retained by Wainhomes with no rent payable.


In brief, the accommodation comprises of communal entrance hallway, apartment hallway, open plan lounge/dining/kitchen room, bathroom and two bedrooms. The property also has double glazing and gas fired central heating.

Outside, the apartment benefits from having an allocated parking space. There are also communal gardens at the rear of the complex, comprising of a good sized lawn area with drying facilities.

As mentioned, the apartment is situated within Lovering Fields which is a popular development in St Austell, with a range of local amenities close by and the main St Austell town centre being just over two miles away.

Combining the apartment's accommodation, presentation and discounted sale, it is anticipated to appeal to the first time buyer, and appointments to appraise internally are most strongly advised.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

This is a Section 106 Property, the applicant must meet one of the following criteria:

  • The applicant must have been in residence or employment in St Austell or Treverbyn for three or more years, or formerly a resident for more than five years.
  • The applicant must have immediate close family (mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter) who have lived in the St Austell or Treverbyn area for more than five years.
  • The applicant must have been born within this locality.


Curtice Close
St Austell PL25 3FJ
County: Cornwall
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: BE004596

Communal entrance

Buzzer entry door to communal hallway.

Communal hallway

Steps leading up to apartment entrance.

Apartment entrance

Door to hallway.

Hallway

Good immediate reception area with doors off to all accommodation and door to recessed storage cupboard. Entry phone.

Lounge/diner/kitchen

Large open plan room being L-shaped.

Lounge/diner

17' 2'' x 12' 3'' (5.23m x 3.73m)

Light and attractive room via two windows to front. TV aerial point. Radiator. Telephone point. Opening to kitchen.

Kitchen

11' 1'' x 8' 2'' (3.38m x 2.49m)

Fitted with a modern range of base and wall units providing cupboard and drawer storage, working surface over with inset sink unit and part tiled walling adjacent, built in oven and hob. Space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space. Wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, window to rear.

Bedroom 1

11' 6'' x 10' 7'' (3.50m x 3.22m)

Spacious main bedroom with window to rear. TV aerial point. Radiator.

Bedroom 2

10' 7'' x 7' 5'' (3.22m x 2.26m)

Radiator. Window to rear.

Bathroom

7' 0'' x 7' 0'' (2.13m x 2.13m)

maximum. Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap shower, close coupled w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, fully tiled around bath area. Radiator. Extractor fan. Pattern glazed window to front.

Outside

The apartment benefits from a communal garden at the rear of the complex being a large lawned area with communal drying facilities. There is also an allocated parking space close by.

Agent's note

We have been informed by the vendors that the property is held on a 999 year lease from 2011. The ground rent is £160 a year and the maintenance charge is £117.05 a month.


Curtice Close
St Austell PL25 3FJ
County: Cornwall
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: BE004596

Please complete the form below to request a viewing for this property. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible. Please add any additional notes or comments that we will need to know about your request.


Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.

Curtice Close
St Austell PL25 3FJ
County: Cornwall
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: BE004596
Name Location Type Distance
Property Portals