- Two bedroom semi detached house
- Popular and sought after village location
- Light and well presented throughout
- Entrance hall, kitchen and lounge/diner with patio doors to garden
- Two bedrooms and bathroom to first floor
- Double glazed, gas central heating
- Parking to front and side for three vehicles
- Large south facing enclosed garden to rear with raised timber deck
- Detached garage with inspection pit
Situated in the sought after village of Tywardreath near Fowey, this is a two bedroom, semi detached house with large south facing garden to rear, detached garage and parking for three vehicles.
Light and well presented throughout, accommodation comprises of entrance hall, kitchen and lounge diner to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Patio doors from the lounge/diner lead to a raised decking area which has views towards the village, while far reaching countryside views are enjoyed from the first floor. The whole is double glazed and served by gas fired central heating.
With hard standing parking for three vehicles to the front and side, there is gated access to the rear garden providing vehicular access to the detached garage, which has light and power connected and benefits from an inspection pit. The rear garden offers potential for further parking, if required. The large rear garden enjoys a sunny, southerly aspect, being laid to lawn with a raised decking area off the lounge/diner.
The village of Tywardreath is located just over three miles from Fowey and has a thriving community with infant/junior school, local pub, convenience store, takeway, butchers and church.
Combining this property's location, accommodation, parking and gardens, it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people, and appointments to appraise internally are most strongly advised.