- Two bedroom lower ground floor apartment within beautiful listed mansion
- Long, sweeping driveway leading to extensive grounds enjoying sea views
- Grand entrance hall with impressive staircase and lift
- Apartment incorporating entrance hall, open plan living area, two bedrooms and bathroom
- Communal parking, small garage within block, timber store, wine store
- Use of communal laundry and workshop/hobbies room
- Access to the world renowned Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Available with vacant possession, no forwarding chain
Set within a beautiful Grade II listed mansion on the Heligan estate is this two bedroom, lower ground floor apartment, with small garage and communal parking, offered to the market with vacant possession, no forwarding chain.
A sweeping, rhododendron lined driveway leads to the impressive house, with the apartment accessed via an elegant entrance hall with grand staircase, lift and study/occasional guest room. Residents not only enjoy the eight acres of stunning grounds, with sea views from certain vantage points, but also have access to the world renowned Lost Gardens of Heligan.
The apartment itself can be found on the lower ground floor of the building, accessed via the rear courtyard, and comprises of entrance hall, open plan living/kitchen/dining room, bathroom and two bedrooms, served by electric night storage background heating.
A small garage is located within a block close by, along with a large communal parking area. Each apartment also has a garden shed and wine store, and enjoys use of the communal laundry, aforementioned study/occasional guest room and workshop/hobbies room.
Heligan House is set at the top of a hill overlooking Mevagissey, a quaint fishing village which enjoys a good range of amenities including infant/primary school, numerous shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants. The popular sandy beach of Pentewan is within close proximity, while the main town of St Austell is located just over six miles away.
Representing a fantastic opportunity to live in an interesting and unique setting, the apartment is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people and early appointments to appraise internally are most strongly advised.